Achaea’s pursuit of perfect balance continues apace as another round of classleads were submitted, weighed, and judged! This latest batch of updates includes changes for Occultists, Psions, and Blademasters!
* Base damage of LYCANTHA has been reduced. This should bring the up front dps more into line with other classes – the scaling currently remains unchanged, but I’m happy to revisit this if required.
* MAGMASPHERE will now always break at least one limb upon detonation.
* VAPOURISE now flares brands when it successfully strips a magical shield.
* INSTILL now shows the affliction delivered to the user.
* Durations of VANISH have been increased slightly. Ten additional seconds for partial, five for total.
* You can no longer PSI MANIPULATE the use of GEMS OF NEGATION.
* ARASH no longer makes you take more damage vs denizens than vs players.
* ARASH has had its penalty vs denizen-sourced damage reduced.
* PURGE now does increased damage against a target with the SPIRITBURN affliction. This affliction is consumed in the process.
* There is now an optional argument to permit the delaying of SALVATION, causing the effect to activate two seconds later rather than immediately.