New additions from the IDEAs list
Written by: Tecton, the Terraformer
Date: Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Addressed to: Everyone
This past Tuesday bought with it some new additions based off player-submitted IDEAS! Here are all of the details:
* ARENAWATCH will now be more informative as to the reason it ceases.
* SEAL (Subterfuge) now works with server-side targeting.
* Adventurers may now buy room and door credits as gifts with unbound credits.
* SHIPWHO will now show the locations of adventurers on the vessel.
* New characters will now have CONFIG SHOWSELFINWHO configured on.
* PACKLIST has been added to LISTS (Vision).
* DECAYLIST has been added to LISTS (Vision).
* Movement attempts will now attempt to automatically unlock and/or open doors barring progress. This does not apply to shop stockroom doors.
* Dragons may now fluently speak their lesserform languages while in DRAGONFORM.
* DISTANCE TO <adventurer> now works for adventurers you can WALK TO.
* Wielders of the Rageblade relic will now have the proper proficiency for their tenure as its wielder.
* Many improvements and additions have been made to the various LANDMARKS across the lands.
* HONOURSing an adventurer now requires and consumes equilibrium.
* INV/II will now show unplaced furniture again.
* SHOW TARGET has been added, showing the server-side target.
* Various improvements to server-side curing system's messages.
* BITE <target> <venom> has been added for Serpents.
* JAB/SLASH/HACK/SWING, and the rest of the default weapon attacks now accept in-line venom selection.
* REND (Dragoncraft) now accepts in-line venom selection.
Penned by My hand on the 21st of Glacian, in the year 679 AF.