Bug fixes and tweaks
Written by: Tecton, the Terraformer
Date: Thursday, March 21st, 2013
Addressed to: Everyone
The coding team has been hard at work stomping out a large batch of
bugs, the details are as follows:
* DISPLACE (Alchemy) will now correctly cancel if the alchemist is
* BECKON (Apostasy/Spirituality) will now always send messages and take
balance from the beckoner upon success.
* DELIVER (Chivalry) VEILDELIVER (Dragoncraft) correctly respect the
* BLOODSWORN (Devotion) will recognise if it is already active.
* PILGRIMAGE (Devotion) will now work regardless of a veiled target.
* GOLGOTHA (Domination) will no longer draw in phased adventurers.
* BREATHGUST (Dragoncraft) gives more accurate messages based on your
* TRANSCENDENCE (Occultism) no longer deducts karma when it fails for
* BACKHANDSPRING (Pranks) will now correctly dismount the jester.
* ANNIHILATE (Shindo) now respects the dead.
* AWAIT (Subterfuge) now correctly works while phased.
* DOUBLESTAB (Subterfuge) now give the correct amount of Kai energy.
* PHASEd (Subterfuge) adventurers will no longer gain credit for city
* ARMSLASH/LEGSLASH/CENTRESLASH/COMPASSSLASH (Two Arts) now give the
correct amount of Kai energy.
* DUANATHAR[A|AN] (Wings artefacts) can now be exclaimed.
* Contracts will no longer count down when in a safe room.
Stay tuned for more fixes and tweaks over the coming days and weeks,
alongside our scheduled class evaluations!
Penned by My hand on the 24th of Aeguary, in the year 621 AF.