Classlead changes: Apostate
Written by: Tecton, the Terraformer
Date: Wednesday, March 13th, 2013
Addressed to: Everyone
We're pleased to announce that our classlead changes are back on track!
We're working through each of the classes in alphabetical order, with
Alchemists down already and now on to Apostates. The details of the
changes are as follows:
* DESECRATION (Necromancy) has been reworked:
- Balance cost and activation time have been reduced.
- Essence cost has been slightly increased.
- Necromancers must now specify which rite they wish to desecrate.
* STAIN (Apostasy) has an additional effect:
- While stained, adventurers can no longer use bloodroot to cure
* TRAMPLE (Riding) now surrounds adventurers with an aura of flailing
hooves, preventing VIVISECT for a short while.
* Platinum whistles will once again allow the summoning of BAALZADEENs.
We'll be monitoring these changes while we work on the next class,
Bards! If you encounter any oddities or quirks, please file a BUG as
Penned by My hand on the 22nd of Lupar, in the year 620 AF.