Bug fixes and code tweaks
Date: 02/24/2013 at 07:05
From: Tecton, the Terraformer
To : Everyone
Subj: Bug fixes and code tweaks
Some small code changes and bugfixes, the details are as follows:
* Successor challenge timeframes for Oligarchy and Dictatorship
government types have been adjusted. They'll now function on sliding
scale based on how long it has been since the in-place leader has logged
* Bank accounts no longer transfer between organisations that have been
destroyed and subsequently created. Any gold stored in bank vaults for
organisations will be lost forever when that organisation is disbanded.
* GRAVEHANDS (Necromancy) now correctly respect divine grace.
* HEAL (Kaido) now requires and uses the same amount of Kai energy.
* HIGHLEAP (Shindo/Swashbuckling) will no longer bring following players
into the sky.
* The SPEED defence now correctly resets it's enacting timer if sipped
* BOMBS (Pranks) now more accurately portray their multiple nature upon
* ARC (Chivalry) can no longer be done while paralysed or bound.
* GIGUE (Harmonics) now correctly improves all equilibrium recovery
* Multiple puppets of the same person can no longer be made in the
* FORCEd commands will now correctly respect the aeon affliction.
* HEARTSEED (Elementalism) will now correctly kill its target if the
target changed rooms.
* HOCUSPOCUS (Pranks) is now considered an aggressive action.
Penned by My hand on the 3rd of Miraman, in the year 619 AF.