- Eating GOLDENSEAL/PLUMBUM now applies a very short cooldown in which HORROR won’t increment from passive fear ticks. This cooldown does not apply to WILLBREAK or PRESENCE ticks however, as these are predictable.
- DEMON TRACE now fires on a tick rather than on movement. It doesn’t fire if they haven’t moved, so you won’t get constantly spammed out.
- ENFEEBLE and CRIPPLE auras have been separated. Functionally this has a few implications:
- ENFEEBLE no longer locks out vivisect or CRIPPLE.
- CRIPPLE no longer locks out ENFEEBLE or ABSOLVE/DICTATE/CATHARSIS/INCINERATE.
- TRAMPLE no longer locks out a ton of random stuff, just VIVISECT.
- ANGEL TRACE now fires on a tick rather than on movement. It doesn’t fire if they haven’t moved, so you won’t get constantly spammed out.
- New ability: DISTRACTION. Highly experimental, we’ll see how this goes.
- MIND SENSE now has an internal cooldown. Still balance/equilibrium free.
- MIND SENSE can now take up to five targets. MIND SENSE [p2] […p5].
- OBSERVE/SCENT now incurs an eq cost.
- REPORT no longer shows the loyals room if the loyal is tracking someone – instead it shows the target’s current/max health. Report shows the room as previously when the loyal is not tracking.
- REPORT will now show the health of the target your loyal is attacking as well as the one they are tracking (track is checked first, then slay).
- REPORT can now take an optional location argument FALCON REPORT LOCATION for instance. This will tell you the location of your loyal regardless of if it is tracking or not, but when specified this will incur an equilibrium cost.
A few changes, largely aimed at dialing back auto-chasing ease and efficiency.