Connecting to Achaea
The easiest way to play Achaea is using our official client - called Nexus (Windows, Linux, OSX, Tablets)- that runs in any modern browser that isn't Internet Explorer. Click on the 'Play Now' menu item above, and it will automatically open Nexus and let you create a character or play the game.
If you need help with Nexus, you can ask in-game or find documentation here: http://nexus.ironrealms.com
There are a number of alternative clients available online, designed for users at all levels of experience. The two we recommend besides Nexus for PCs/laptops are:
- Mudlet (Windows, Linux, OSX). Free.
- VIP Client. This is a popular choice for visually-impaired players. Free for 30 days, then $30.
- Our Android client.
- Blowtorch for Android.
- MudRammer for iOS.
- The basic information you will need when connecting through these clients is:
- Host: achaea.com (or use IP: 220.127.116.11)
- Port: 23 or, if that's blocked, 2003
You may also wish to browse the Client Help section of our player forums for further assistance in using the above clients with Achaea.